192.168.8.1 IP Address
192.168.8.1 IP Address is used by 3JTech DWR, Adaptect AWN-8084, GL.iNet 6416A, GL.iNet AR-150 and Medialink MWN-WAPR300N routers.
3JTech manufactures mainly by OEM/ ODM high-tech products for the IT computer market, industrial market, and security market mainly. For security industry, 3JTech not only provides hardware but also the server solution for our customers to do the recurring revenue business.
Lead by Dr. Wen J Whan, the company started out in 1977 as a geophysics company (GeoPacific Resources, Inc.) developing instruments and tools for oil and geothermal searching. Through the same concept, communication products could be developed; thus, in 1988, 3JTech was transformed into developing products of such kind. At first, 3JTech was dedicated in Macintosh and PC peripherals for the Information Technology and industrial market. In 1996, security products were added to the product line.
More information: http://3jtech.com/about.htm
Setup DWR router
Set up the DWR for ADSL / cable modem
1. Connect the WAN port on the DWR to your DSL modem, cable modem or to your Ethernet Hub if you have the fixed IP.
2. Determine your provider’s IP scheme: fixed IP, DHCP or PPPoE. (Please ask your Internet Service Provider for the connection details and information.)
3. Type http://192.168.8.1 into IE browser to enter the setup for the DWR.
4. Please input “cameras” as the user name and the password for the DWR.
5. PPPoE Æ Set up the PPPoE account (User Name and Password) on the DWR. Ver 188.8.131.52
6. If your WAN port is using a fixed IP Æ Set up the fixed IP on the DWR.
7. For cable modem users (DHCP), please leave the Internet setup as default.
Adaptec AWN-8084 setup
1. Open your web browser.
2. In the browser's address box, type http://192.168.8.1