192.168.10.1 IP Address192.168.10.1 IP Address is used as a default address by Trendnet routers, some D-Link and some Zyxel routers. Founded in Torrance, California, TRENDnet has grown to become a leading global networking hardware brand. From the network core to the periphery, TRENDnet's expansive product portfolio includes Wireless, Wired, Surveillance, Connectivity, and Peripheral device categories.
Trendnet router setup
1. After you install the TEW-452BRP Wireless Router, you can access the web configuration page by opening your web browser and entering http://192.168.10.1 into the web browser's address bar, where http://192.168.10.1 is the default IP address of the Trendnet Wireless Router.
2. Your router will promprt you for username and password. For added security, the router is preconfigured with a unique password. You can find the Password on a sticker on the side of the router and on the label on the bottom of the router.
3. Enter your Username and Password, select your preferred language, then click Login.
The default user name and password is admin
192.168.10.1 is used by DSR-150N, DSR-1000N and DSR-250N routers.
D-Link router setup
- Go to http://192.168.10.1 (default ip address) to display the router's management login screen.
- Default login credentials for the management GUI: Username admin, Password admin
If you type 192.168.10.1 in your browser and don't see router administration page then you may have to check following issues.
- Check that your router is using 192.168.10.1 as a default address
- Check that your router is connected to your computer (it is better to use wired connection during router setup)